Frequently Asked Questions
Which schools are eligible to apply for the Lead to Inspire Fellowship?
At this time, you must be admitted to one of the schools below to apply to the Lead to Inspire Fellowship.
- Anderson Graduate School of Management, University of California, Los Angeles
- Booth School of Business, University of Chicago
- Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge
- Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- China Europe International Business School
- Columbia Business School, Columbia University
- Darden School of Business, University of Virginia
- Foster School of Business, University of Washington
- Fuqua School of Business, Duke University
- Goizueta Business School, Emory University
- Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley
- Harvard Business School, Harvard University
- HEC Paris
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School
- IMD Business School
- Johnson School of Management, Cornell University
- Jones Graduate School of Business, Rice University
- Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- London Business School
- Marshall Business School, University of Southern California
- McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin
- McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University
- Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame
- Olin Business School, Washington University in St Louis
- Owen Graduate School of Management, Vanderbilt University
- Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
- Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
- Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
- Scheller College of Business, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford University
- Stern School of Business, New York University
- Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College
- Warrington College of Business, University of Florida
- Yale School of Management, Yale University
How do I apply?
Please prepare your CV, a response to the question: “Please tell us about an achievement you are really proud of?”, your GMAT score and reason of your EMEA office choice. Submit your application through our online portal.
When you apply, you will be asked to choose 3 offices you are interested in. One EMEA office has to be selected to be considered for the Lead to Inspire Fellowship. Please note that it will not impact any future position applications.
What is the selection process?
Once the deadline has passed, eligible selected candidates (EMEA office interest) will be invited for a case interview. Please find more information on case interviews here.
Final selections and mentor assignments will be announced in fall.
If I am not invited to be part of the program, does that also mean I will not be invited to interview for a position at Bain?
We have limited spots for this program, so we are unable to invite everyone who applies. Therefore we encourage you to apply for a position regardless of the outcome of your application.
For further questions on our application process for this fellowship or Bain in general, please contact us.
What is the duration of the program?
You will be assigned a mentor upon accepting the fellowship. The program will last through your entire MBA program.