Chris Brahm is a partner and director in the San Francisco office of Bain & Company. He leads Bain's global Advanced Analytics practice and is a leader in the firm's Digital, Technology, Media and Telecommunications practices. He joined the firm in 1986.
Chris has a broad span of experience in online media and services, software, PC hardware and peripherals, semiconductors, storage and wireline and wireless communications. He has worked with a variety of corporate, middle market, start-up, and private equity clients. His functional expertise includes turnaround strategy, corporate portfolio and business unit strategy, merger integration, new product and services strategy, sales, channel and marketing effectiveness, organizational development and operations improvement.
Chris received a BA in economics with honors and distinction from Stanford University and earned an MBA from Harvard Business School. He also serves on the Board of Directors of VoloMetrix, Inc., Loyal 3, Inc. and Larking Street Youth Services.
- “What to Do Now That Your Demand Forecast Is Wrong,” Brief, abril 07, 2020
- “Solving the Advanced Analytics Talent Problem,” MIT Sloan Management Review, octubre 03, 2019, Article
- “The Indian Equation for Advanced Analytics Talent,” Brief, julio 09, 2019
- “Advanced Analytics Talent Will Double. It’s Still Not Enough.,” Snap Chart, mayo 21, 2019
- “A Hot Market for Advanced Analytics Talent Gets Hotter,” Snap Chart, mayo 20, 2019