Chris Brahm is a senior partner in our San Francisco office. Chris previously held several practice leadership roles, including global leadership of our Advanced Analytics practice, global leadership of our Technology and Analytics Group, and Americas leadership of our Technology industry practice. He joined the firm in 1986.
Chris has a broad span of experience in the Tech, Media, and Telecom sectors which includes internet and cloud services, enterprise software, PC and smartphone hardware, semiconductors, storage, and wireline and wireless communications. Outside of TMT, he has also worked extensively in financial services and energy and natural resources industries on digital topics.
He has worked with a variety of corporate, middle market, start-up, non-profit, and private equity clients. His functional expertise includes new business innovation, growth and turnaround strategy, digital and advanced analytics transformation, go-to-market and customer experience transformation, organizational development, and operations improvement.
Chris was co-Founder and Chairman of VoloMetrix, a workforce analytics platform, which was acquired by Microsoft. He was Chairman of TSO Logic, a data center analytics platform, which was acquired by Amazon. He served as Chairman of the Board of Larkin Street Youth Services and currently serves on the Board of Common Sense Media.
Chris received a B.A. in Economics, with honors and distinction, from Stanford University and earned an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- “How to Focus Talent Analytics on the Right Goals ,” Brief, março 01, 2021
- “Are You Ready for the New Era of Consumer Data? ,” Brief, outubro 02, 2020
- “Sustainability Is the Next Digital,” Brief, setembro 08, 2020
- “What to Do Now That Your Demand Forecast Is Wrong,” Brief, abril 07, 2020
- “Solving the Advanced Analytics Talent Problem,” MIT Sloan Management Review, outubro 03, 2019, Article
In the News
- “Will your next new co-worker be a robot? Automation is hitting office jobs in Chicago,” Chicago Tribune, setembro 09, 2017
- “Why scientists want AI regulated now before it's too late,” YahooTech, julho 04, 2017, Technology