Chris Brahm is a partner and director in the San Francisco office of Bain & Company. He leads Bain's global Advanced Analytics practice and is a leader in the firm's Digital, Technology, Media and Telecommunications practices. He joined the firm in 1986.
Chris has a broad span of experience in online media and services, software, PC hardware and peripherals, semiconductors, storage and wireline and wireless communications. He has worked with a variety of corporate, middle market, start-up, and private equity clients. His functional expertise includes turnaround strategy, corporate portfolio and business unit strategy, merger integration, new product and services strategy, sales, channel and marketing effectiveness, organizational development and operations improvement.
Chris received a BA in economics with honors and distinction from Stanford University and earned an MBA from Harvard Business School. He also serves on the Board of Directors of VoloMetrix, Inc., Loyal 3, Inc. and Larking Street Youth Services.
- “What to Do Now That Your Demand Forecast Is Wrong,” Brief, 2020년4월7일
- “Solving the Advanced Analytics Talent Problem,” MIT Sloan Management Review, 2019년10월3일, Article
- “The Indian Equation for Advanced Analytics Talent,” Brief, 2019년7월9일
- “Advanced Analytics Talent Will Double. It’s Still Not Enough.,” 스냅차트, 2019년5월21일
- “A Hot Market for Advanced Analytics Talent Gets Hotter,” 스냅차트, 2019년5월20일
In the News
- “Will your next new co-worker be a robot? Automation is hitting office jobs in Chicago,” Chicago Tribune, 2017년9월9일
- “Why scientists want AI regulated now before it's too late,” YahooTech, 2017년7월4일, 기술