We help pharmaceutical manufacturers win in a rapidly evolving market characterized by unpredictable product pipelines and uncertain regulatory actions. We bring unmatched expertise in innovation, customer experience, cost management, organizational design, M&A and other disciplines essential to achieving and maintaining industry leadership.
What We Do
What We Do
Bain works with leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies to:
- Avoid pitfalls that can undercut an acquisition by tailoring the integration thesis to the deal thesis, integrating where it matters, acting quickly to create value for shareholders and setting a high-growth trajectory
- Adopt and change your business models to significantly increase return on sales and deploy zero-based budgeting to ensure that every dollar works toward your strategic priorities
- Use an “episodes” approach and agile ways of working to better meet customer needs and enhance team productivity
- Craft a strategic vision and near-term roadmap to thrive in a digital market
- Develop and successfully launch products that combat rare diseases
- Maximize the benefits of global scale while managing complexity
- Help realize the full potential of your R&D and innovation capabilities by building portfolios that balance solid investments with riskier product development and leverage innovation from both internal and external sources
- Identify and develop hidden assets in areas where you share customers, share costs or have overlapping capabilities by expanding beyond the core
- Gain a competitive advantage by optimizing your data and analytical assets to make informed decisions
Featured Team Members
How We Can Help
Customer ExperienceCustomer Experience
Figure out what your customers care about most, then design great customer experiences, and arm and inspire your employees to deliver them.
M&A에서 성공하려면 대담함과 신중함이 모두 필요합니다. 베인이 실시한 조사에 따르면 적극적인 인수 기업이 소극적인 기업보다 더 높은 주주 수익을 획득합니다. 또한 정기적이고 체계적인 거래를 많이 하는 기업이 거래 성공률도 가장 높습니다.
As the human cost of COVID-19 rises the global pandemic is also sending shockwaves through the world economy. But, across industries and around the world, companies can take important actions now to protect the safety and health of their employees and customers, and mitigate the economic damage.Learn more