- Healthcare veteran with more than 20 years of consulting and operational experience
- Expert in healthcare, with specific focuses on strategy, performance improvement, commercial excellence, M&A and organization
- Member of our European Leadership Team
Loïc Plantevin is the co-leader of, and a partner in, our EMEA Healthcare practice. He is based in Paris.
Loïc has more than 20 years of consulting experience. His client portfolio spans the pharmaceutical, medtech, vaccine, OTC and diagnostics industries, as well as not-for-profit global health organizations. He has led the development of corporate, business unit, franchise and lifecycle strategies; product launch and growth strategies; M&A and post-merger integration; performance improvement programs; and organizational design and capability-building programs.
Loïc has served clients across Europe, North America, Asia, Japan and Latin America.
Prior to joining Bain, Loïc was the head of the global and China healthcare practices of another top consulting firm.
Before becoming a consultant, Loïc worked in various sales and marketing positions at Pfizer.
He holds a degree from l'École Supérieure d'Informatique, Électronique, Automatique (ESIEA).
- “Front Line of Healthcare Report 2018,” Report, 2018년9월5일
- “Reinventing the Role of Medical Affairs,” Brief, 2017년3월15일
- “Front Line of Healthcare Report 2016: The Shifting European Healthcare Landscape By the Numbers,” Report, 2016년9월27일
- “A new pharma launch paradigm: From one size fits all to a tailored product approach,” Brief, 2013년6월5일