Dieter holds deep expertise across multiple areas, including strategy development and implementation, M&A, post-merger integration and pharma marketing and sales.
Prior to joining Bain in 2009, Dieter worked for another consulting firm with a focus on mergers & acquisitions, corporate strategy and marketing in the pharmaceuticals and chemicals industries. He gained additional work experience with Procter & Gamble and Roche.
Dieter holds a Master of Science in Finance and Accounting from University of St. Gallen in Switzerland. During his studies he spent two exchange semesters at Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden, and Rensselear Polytechnic Institute, U.S.A.
- “Healthcare Private Equity in Europe: Funds Take On More Risk in a Hot Market,” Report, 2022년3월15일
- “Medtech: The Pandemic Has Expanded Needs and Opportunities ,” Report, 2022년3월15일
- “Healthcare Private Equity in Europe: Steady Dealmaking despite Many Deferrals,” Report, 2021년3월16일
- “Medtech: Four Themes Fueled Deals despite the Pandemic,” Report, 2021년3월16일
- “Why Consumer Health Brands Struggle to Grow,” 스냅차트, 2019년12월9일