- Healthcare veteran with more than 20 years of consulting and operational experience
- Expert in healthcare, with specific focuses on strategy, performance improvement, commercial excellence, M&A and organization
- Member of our European Leadership Team
Loïc Plantevin is the co-leader of, and a partner in, our EMEA Healthcare practice. He is based in Paris.
Loïc has more than 20 years of consulting experience. His client portfolio spans the pharmaceutical, medtech, vaccine, OTC and diagnostics industries, as well as not-for-profit global health organizations. He has led the development of corporate, business unit, franchise and lifecycle strategies; product launch and growth strategies; M&A and post-merger integration; performance improvement programs; and organizational design and capability-building programs.
Loïc has served clients across Europe, North America, Asia, Japan and Latin America.
Prior to joining Bain, Loïc was the head of the global and China healthcare practices of another top consulting firm.
Before becoming a consultant, Loïc worked in various sales and marketing positions at Pfizer.
He holds a degree from l'École Supérieure d'Informatique, Électronique, Automatique (ESIEA).
- “A Covid-19 Action Plan for Pharma Executives,” 論説, 2020年4月3日
- “Loïc Plantevin: European Healthcare Industry Is in Dire Need of Change,” 動画, 2019年1月29日
- “Procurement Officers Are Taking the Lead in Medtech Purchasing Decisions,” スナップチャート, 2018年12月11日
- “Doctors Want Unbiased Scientific Data—but Aren’t Getting It,” スナップチャート, 2018年12月6日
- “More Doctors See Pharma Innovation as a Key to Better Care,” スナップチャート, 2018年11月27日