Jason Evers is a partner in Bain & Company's Chicago office. He is an expert in Bain's Healthcare practice.
Jason primarily advises clients in the healthcare industry, focusing on growth strategy and performance improvement for both medical products and pharmaceutical clients.
He joined Bain in 2004 and has also worked in Bain's Toronto and London offices.
Jason earned an MBA from the Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania. He also graduated from Queen's University in Canada.
- “A Better Way to Manage Costs in Medtech,” Brief, 2018년11월7일
- “A Better Way to Manage Costs in Pharma,” Brief, 2018년11월7일
- “Jolt Your Pharma Company Out of Flat-Line Growth,” Brief, 2018년8월9일
- “The Cure for Pharma's Commercial Productivity Woes,” Brief, 2018년5월9일
- “Reducing the Risk of Noncompliance,” Pharma Executive, 2017년2월8일, Article