Jason Evers is a partner in Bain & Company's Chicago office. He is an expert in Bain's Healthcare practice.
Jason primarily advises clients in the healthcare industry, focusing on growth strategy and performance improvement for both medical products and pharmaceutical clients.
He joined Bain in 2004 and has also worked in Bain's Toronto and London offices.
Jason earned an MBA from the Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania. He also graduated from Queen's University in Canada.
- “Medtech and Pharma Sales Go Virtual,” Brief, 2020년9월3일
- “A Covid-19 Action Plan for Pharma Executives,” Brief, 2020년4월3일
- “Blockbuster Drugs and New Tech Will Stoke the US Pharma Profit Pool ,” 스냅차트, 2020년3월2일
- “Which Digital Innovations Are Most Important to Pharma?,” 스냅차트, 2019년10월1일
- “Key Pharma Tech Trends to 2024: Big Data and Analytics, Cybersecurity and Cloud Services,” 스냅차트, 2019년4월24일