Jason Evers is a partner in Bain & Company's Chicago office. He is an expert in Bain's Healthcare practice.
Jason primarily advises clients in the healthcare industry, focusing on growth strategy and performance improvement for both medical products and pharmaceutical clients.
He joined Bain in 2004 and has also worked in Bain's Toronto and London offices.
Jason earned an MBA from the Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania. He also graduated from Queen's University in Canada.
- “A Better Way to Manage Costs in Medtech,” Brief, novembre 2018
- “A Better Way to Manage Costs in Pharma,” Brief, novembre 2018
- “Jolt Your Pharma Company Out of Flat-Line Growth,” Brief, agosto 2018
- “The Cure for Pharma's Commercial Productivity Woes,” Brief, maggio 2018
- “Reducing the Risk of Noncompliance,” Pharma Executive, febbraio 2017, Article