Jason Evers is a partner in Bain & Company's Chicago office. He is an expert in Bain's Healthcare practice.
Jason primarily advises clients in the healthcare industry, focusing on growth strategy and performance improvement for both medical products and pharmaceutical clients.
He joined Bain in 2004 and has also worked in Bain's Toronto and London offices.
Jason earned an MBA from the Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania. He also graduated from Queen's University in Canada.
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Macro Trends Broaden Investment Opportunities ,” Report, 15. März 2022
- “Biopharma: Traditional Pharma Services Lead the Way ,” Report, 15. März 2022
- “Developing Digital Clinical Trials,” Infografik, 7. Dezember 2021
- “Medtech and Pharma Sales Go Virtual,” Brief, 3. September 2020
- “A Covid-19 Action Plan for Pharma Executives,” Brief, 3. April 2020