Jason Evers is a partner in Bain & Company's Chicago office. He is an expert in Bain's Healthcare practice.
Jason primarily advises clients in the healthcare industry, focusing on growth strategy and performance improvement for both medical products and pharmaceutical clients.
He joined Bain in 2004 and has also worked in Bain's Toronto and London offices.
Jason earned an MBA from the Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania. He also graduated from Queen's University in Canada.
- “Medtech and Pharma Sales Go Virtual,” Brief, September 2020
- “A Covid-19 Action Plan for Pharma Executives,” Brief, April 2020
- “Blockbuster Drugs and New Tech Will Stoke the US Pharma Profit Pool ,” Snap Chart, March 2020
- “Which Digital Innovations Are Most Important to Pharma?,” Snap Chart, October 2019
- “Key Pharma Tech Trends to 2024: Big Data and Analytics, Cybersecurity and Cloud Services,” Snap Chart, April 2019