Parijat Ghosh is a partner based in Bain & Company's New Delhi office. He leads the firm's Asia Pacific Results Delivery® practice and is also an expert in the Healthcare and Advanced Manufacturing & Services practices.
He has almost 20 years of management consulting experience throughout India, the United States and Europe.
Parijat advises clients across a number of sectors within the healthcare industry, including payers and services, hospitals, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
He holds deep expertise in growth strategy, sales and marketing, innovation, organization design, executive development and strategy implementation. He also has substantial industry experience in automotive and building products.
Prior to joining Bain, Parijat was a partner and manager at two other global consulting firms.
Parijat earned an MBA from IIM Ahmedabad and holds a graduate degree in B. Tech (Honors) in Manufacturing Science and Engineering from the Indian Institute Technology, Kharagpur.
- “India Life Sciences Report 2019,” Report, September 2019
- “Results Delivery®: Busting Three Common Myths of Change Management,” Brief, August 2018
- “Operational Excellence in Healthcare Delivery in India,” Brief, March 2018
- “Healthcare on tap,” Business Today, December 2015, Healthcare
- “Delivering a Better Picture of Health for India,” LiveMint.com, February 2015, Article