Parijat Ghosh is a partner based in Bain & Company's New Delhi office. He leads the firm's Asia Pacific Results Delivery® practice and is also an expert in the Healthcare and Advanced Manufacturing & Services practices.
He has almost 20 years of management consulting experience throughout India, the United States and Europe.
Parijat advises clients across a number of sectors within the healthcare industry, including payers and services, hospitals, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
He holds deep expertise in growth strategy, sales and marketing, innovation, organization design, executive development and strategy implementation. He also has substantial industry experience in automotive and building products.
Prior to joining Bain, Parijat was a partner and manager at two other global consulting firms.
Parijat earned an MBA from IIM Ahmedabad and holds a graduate degree in B. Tech (Honors) in Manufacturing Science and Engineering from the Indian Institute Technology, Kharagpur.
- “Biopharma: Traditional Pharma Services Lead the Way ,” Report, marzo 15, 2022
- “Life Sciences Tools: Diagnostics Deals on the Rise ,” Report, marzo 15, 2022
- “Biopharma: Commercialization Support Services Are Thriving ,” Report, marzo 16, 2021
- “How Pharmaceutical Companies in India Can Succeed in the Age of Covid-19,” Brief, mayo 07, 2020
- “Digital Manufacturing Is (Finally) Coming to Pharma ,” Brief, abril 08, 2020