Federica has over 10 years of experience leading more than 200 assignments in the fashion and luxury industry on issues relating to corporate and brand strategy, portfolio management, marketing and communication, and more.
Federica is also the co-author of Bain's annual Luxury Study, one of the most cited sources of market information in the luxury industry.
She holds a degree from Università Bocconi.
- “Luxury after Covid-19: Changed for (the) Good?,” Brief, marzo 26, 2020
- “Eight Themes That Are Rewriting the Future of Luxury Goods,” Report, febrero 05, 2020
- “The Future of Luxury: A Look into Tomorrow to Understand Today,” Report, enero 10, 2019
- “Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study, Fall–Winter 2017,” Report, diciembre 22, 2017
- “World luxury goods sales growth seen up 2-4% in 2017: Bain,” The Business Times Singapore, mayo 29, 2017