Federica has over 10 years of experience leading more than 200 assignments in the fashion and luxury industry on issues relating to corporate and brand strategy, portfolio management, marketing and communication, and more.
Federica is also the co-author of Bain's annual Luxury Study, one of the most cited sources of market information in the luxury industry.
She holds a degree from Università Bocconi.
- “The Future of Luxury: A Look into Tomorrow to Understand Today,” Report, janeiro 10, 2019
- “Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study, Fall–Winter 2017,” Report, dezembro 22, 2017
- “World luxury goods sales growth seen up 2-4% in 2017: Bain,” The Business Times Singapore, maio 29, 2017
- “Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study, Fall-Winter 2016,” Report, dezembro 27, 2016
- “Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study Fall-Winter 2015: A Time to Act—How Luxury Brands Can Rebuild to Win,” Report, dezembro 21, 2015