Federica has over 10 years of experience leading more than 200 assignments in the fashion and luxury industry on issues relating to corporate and brand strategy, portfolio management, marketing and communication, and more.
Federica is also the co-author of Bain's annual Luxury Study, one of the most cited sources of market information in the luxury industry.
She holds a degree from Università Bocconi.
- “The Future of Luxury: A Look into Tomorrow to Understand Today,” Report, gennaio 2019
- “Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study, Fall–Winter 2017,” Report, dicembre 2017
- “World luxury goods sales growth seen up 2-4% in 2017: Bain,” The Business Times Singapore, maggio 2017
- “Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study, Fall-Winter 2016,” Report, dicembre 2016
- “Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study Fall-Winter 2015: A Time to Act—How Luxury Brands Can Rebuild to Win,” Report, dicembre 2015