Federica has over 10 years of experience leading more than 200 assignments in the fashion and luxury industry on issues relating to corporate and brand strategy, portfolio management, marketing and communication, and more.
Federica is also the co-author of Bain's annual Luxury Study, one of the most cited sources of market information in the luxury industry.
She holds a degree from Università Bocconi.
- “The Future of Luxury: Bouncing Back from Covid-19,” Report, gennaio 2021
- “Pandemic Spurs a Transformation of the Luxury Market,” Infographic, dicembre 2020
- “How Covid-19 Has Accelerated the Transformation in Luxury,” Video, dicembre 2020
- “How Fashion and Luxury Brands Must Retool for the New World,” Webinar, luglio 2020
- “How Covid-19 Is Reshaping the Luxury Market,” Infographic, aprile 2020
In the News
- “Covid-19 crisis pushes luxury to sharpest fall ever but catalyses industry’s ability to transform,” Press release, novembre 2020
- “World luxury goods sales growth seen up 2-4% in 2017: Bain,” The Business Times Singapore, maggio 2017