Neil has extensive experience on topics of Business Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Performance Improvement and Post-merger Integration (PMI). He is also a proven expert on Industry 4.0 and the Industrial Internet of Things.
His recent project work has involved:
- Digital transformation of a world-leading F&B manufacturing system provider enabling new business sales of >$0.5B;
- Defining and build-up of a software-based solution business along with a M&A roadmap for a new business unit, part of a leading industrial machinery manufacturer;
- Global PMI for a multi-billion building products player with above-target synergy realization; and
- Designing of go-to-market setup for a global construction chemicals player entering new markets in Asia
Apart from his client engagements, Neil is deeply involved with our ETH Zurich recruiting efforts.
He holds an MBA from Columbia Business School, where he earned a space on the Dean's list, and a Master's in Economics, Management and Technology from ETH Zurich, graduating as a member of the top 10% of his class.
Outside of Bain, he is an avid world traveler and a passionate foodie.
- “How to Jump-Start a Digital Solutions Future in Machinery,” Global Machinery & Equipment Report, mayo 02, 2022, Report
- “Why Industrial Companies Should Embrace a Digital Solutions Model,” Article