Rebecca Burack is the leader of our Private Equity practice in the Americas, based in Boston.
Rebecca has more than 20 years of management consulting experience. She works with leading manufacturers and distributors in the building systems and controls, building materials and MRO sectors to develop growth strategies and full potential plans. She also works with private equity firms on market and company due diligence across a range of industrial products and on driving value creation plans post acquisition.
Her areas of expertise include commercial excellence, growth strategy, sales excellence, pricing, distribution strategies and performance improvement.
Prior to joining Bain in 1998, Rebecca worked for International Paper in manufacturing.
Rebecca earned her MBA from Harvard Business School and her BS in Operations Research and Industrial Engineering from Cornell University.
- “The Private Equity Market in 2020: Escape from the Abyss,” Global Private Equity Report, marzo 01, 2021, Report
- “Achieving B2B Commercial Excellence through Crisis: Implications for PE Investors and Portfolio Companies,” Webinar, abril 30, 2020
- “Private Equity in 2019: Strong Deal Activity Despite Worsening Macro Conditions,” Report, febrero 24, 2020
- “Integrated Due Diligence: The Moving Picture,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, octubre 22, 2019, Podcast
- “Integrated Due Diligence: The Big Picture,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, octubre 22, 2019, Podcast