Rebecca Burack is a partner based in Bain & Company's Boston office. She is the leader of Bain's Private Equity practice in the Americas.
Rebecca has more than 15 years of management consulting experience. She works with leading manufacturers and distributors in the building systems and controls, building materials and MRO sectors to develop growth strategies and full potential plans. She also works with private equity firms on market and company due diligence across a range of industrial products and on driving value creation plans post acquisition.
Her areas of expertise include commercial excellence, growth strategy, sales excellence, pricing, distribution strategies and performance improvement.
Prior to joining Bain in 1998, Rebecca worked for International Paper in manufacturing.
Rebecca earned her MBA from Harvard Business School and her BS in Operations Research and Industrial Engineering from Cornell University.
- “Private Equity: Still Booming, but Is the Cycle Near Its End?,” Report, February 2019
- “Buy-and-Build: A Powerful PE Strategy, but Hard to Pull Off,” Report, February 2019
- “Large-Scale M&A: Capturing Value Demands Flawless Integration,” Report, February 2019
- “Private Equity’s New Take on Diversification: Don’t Stray Too Far,” Report, February 2019
- “Advanced Analytics: A Powerful Edge, but It’s Not for Amateurs,” Report, February 2019