Rebecca Burack is a partner based in Bain & Company's Boston office. She is the leader of Bain's Private Equity practice in the Americas.
Rebecca has more than 15 years of management consulting experience. She works with leading manufacturers and distributors in the building systems and controls, building materials and MRO sectors to develop growth strategies and full potential plans. She also works with private equity firms on market and company due diligence across a range of industrial products and on driving value creation plans post acquisition.
Her areas of expertise include commercial excellence, growth strategy, sales excellence, pricing, distribution strategies and performance improvement.
Prior to joining Bain in 1998, Rebecca worked for International Paper in manufacturing.
Rebecca earned her MBA from Harvard Business School and her BS in Operations Research and Industrial Engineering from Cornell University.
- “Private Equity in 2019: Strong Deal Activity Despite Worsening Macro Conditions,” Rapport, 24 février 2020
- “Sharpening Company Insights through Advanced Analytics ,” Etude, 17 septembre 2019
- “Private Equity: Still Booming, but Is the Cycle Near Its End?,” Rapport, 25 février 2019
- “Buy-and-Build: A Powerful PE Strategy, but Hard to Pull Off,” Rapport, 25 février 2019
- “Large-Scale M&A: Capturing Value Demands Flawless Integration,” Rapport, 25 février 2019