Ron Kermisch is a partner and director in Bain & Company's Boston office. He is a leader in Bain's Customer Strategy & Marketing and Telecommunications practices and leads Bain’s Pricing product globally.
Ron has more than 25 years of management consulting experience, working collaboratively with clients to address their most pressing challenges.
Ron has extensive experience advising clients across a range of telecommunications sectors, including wireless and wireline carriers, cable companies and equipment and software suppliers. He holds deep expertise in pricing, growth strategy, organization design and process improvement, with a focus on major change programs.
He works with clients across industries to address pricing topics, including price strategy, alternative pricing models, dynamic pricing, discount control, operational price leakage, incentives and pricing technology.
Ron also leads Bain’s partnership with Price fx, a leading pricing software provider, and sits on their supervisory board.
Prior to joining Bain in 1995, Ron worked in a number of technical positions with Archetype (a desktop publishing software startup), within the research and development arm of Xerox Corporation in another global consulting firm's Media and Entertainment practice.
He earned an MS from the MIT Sloan School of Management and a BS in electrical engineering from Cornell University.
- “Covid-19: How Telcos Can Reset Their Customer Strategy,” Brief, mayo 18, 2020
- “Covid-19: Pricing during the Crisis, Implications for PE Investors and B2B Portfolio Companies,” Webinar, abril 23, 2020
- “Telcos’ Coronavirus Game Plan for Serving Customers,” Snap Chart, marzo 30, 2020
- “Harnessing Pricing Power to Create Lasting Value,” Report, febrero 24, 2020
- “Choosing the Right Pricing Model for Equipment as a Service,” Brief, noviembre 22, 2019