Ron Kermisch is a partner and director in Bain & Company's Boston office. He is a leader in Bain's Customer Strategy & Marketing and Telecommunications practices and leads Bain’s Pricing product globally.
Ron has more than 25 years of management consulting experience, working collaboratively with clients to address their most pressing challenges.
Ron has extensive experience advising clients across a range of telecommunications sectors, including wireless and wireline carriers, cable companies and equipment and software suppliers. He holds deep expertise in pricing, growth strategy, organization design and process improvement, with a focus on major change programs.
He works with clients across industries to address pricing topics, including price strategy, alternative pricing models, dynamic pricing, discount control, operational price leakage, incentives and pricing technology.
Ron also leads Bain’s partnership with Price fx, a leading pricing software provider, and sits on their supervisory board.
Prior to joining Bain in 1995, Ron worked in a number of technical positions with Archetype (a desktop publishing software startup), within the research and development arm of Xerox Corporation in another global consulting firm's Media and Entertainment practice.
He earned an MS from the MIT Sloan School of Management and a BS in electrical engineering from Cornell University.
- “Understanding B2B Pricing Implications Through Covid-19,” Webinar, 2020년5월29일
- “Covid-19: How Telcos Can Reset Their Customer Strategy,” Brief, 2020년5월18일
- “Covid-19: Pricing during the Crisis, Implications for PE Investors and B2B Portfolio Companies,” Webinar, 2020년4월23일
- “Telcos’ Coronavirus Game Plan for Serving Customers,” 스냅차트, 2020년3월30일
- “Harnessing Pricing Power to Create Lasting Value,” Report, 2020년2월24일