Chris joined the firm in 1993 and became a partner in 2000. He began his career with Bain in San Francisco before moving to Australia in 1998. He led Bain's Telecommunications practice in Asia from 2002 until 2009 and is currently a member of Bain's global Board of Directors.
Chris has worked with clients in many different industries, with an emphasis on service-oriented sectors such as telecommunications, utilities and transportation. He has specialized in projects addressing growth strategy, customer experience improvement and broad-based transformational change.
Prior to joining Bain & Company, Chris held several sales and marketing roles in the computer and consumer products industries. He earned an MBA (honors) from IMD in Lausanne, Switzerland and a Bachelor of Commerce from Otago University in New Zealand, where he graduated with first class honors in marketing management.
- “Transforming a Company by Learning to Love Customers,” Brief, 2015년8월12일
- “Lessons from the giant slayers,” Article, 2005년6월1일
- “Unbundling Distribution and Supply (Decoupler la Distribution et la Fourniture),” Brief, 2004년6월1일
- “Making Change Stick,” Article, 2003년9월1일
- “Trouble for Telecom Upstarts,” Article, 2002년7월8일