Ron has more than 20 years of management consulting experience, working collaboratively with clients to address their most pressing strategic challenges.
Ron has extensive experience advising clients across a range of telecommunications sectors, including wireless and wireline carriers, cable companies and equipment and software suppliers. He holds deep expertise in growth strategy, organization design and process improvement issues with a focus on major change programs. He works with clients across industries to address organizational topics including general and administrative (G&A) optimization, organizational design and alignment, measures and incentives, operating model, complexity and cost reduction and role of the center.
Prior to joining Bain in 1995, Ron worked in a number of technical positions with Archetype (a desktop publishing software startup), for Xerox Corporation in their research and development arm and in another global consulting firm's Media and Entertainment practice.
He earned an MS from the MIT Sloan School of Management and a BS in electrical engineering from Cornell University.
- “Dynamic Pricing: Building an Advantage in B2B Sales,” Brief, February 2019
- “Is Pricing Killing Your Profits?,” Brief, June 2018
- “A Survey of 1,700 Companies Reveals Common B2B Pricing Mistakes,” HBR.org, June 2018, Article
- “Killing Complexity Before Complexity Kills Growth,” Brief, April 2017
- “Are Global Insurers Too Big to Succeed?,” Brief, November 2016