Karan Singh is the managing partner of Bain & Company's India offices. He is a leader in Bain's Healthcare practice.
He was one of the founding partners who helped establish Bain's India business in 2006 and has more than 20 years of management consulting experience across Asia, Europe and the United States.
Karan was most recently the leader of Bain's Healthcare practice in Asia Pacific, leading projects across healthcare delivery, medical devices and pharmaceuticals. His expertise includes transformation, turnaround and growth strategy, mergers and acquisitions, performance management and change management. He also has experience in supporting clients in the consumer products, financial services, industrial goods and services and private equity sectors.
He has advised and been a knowledge partner to NATHEALTH - Healthcare Federation of India and works with the Kailash Satyarthi Children's Foundation. He has also been a member of committees of leading business chambers such as CII.
Karan earned an MBA from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.
- “The Future of Domestic Philanthropy in India,” Report, julio 20, 2022
- “India M&A,” M&A Report, febrero 08, 2022, Report
- “India M&A: Acquiring to Transform,” Brief, diciembre 21, 2021
- “India M&A volume in 2021 near all-time high, driven by companies doing more transformational deals,” Press release, diciembre 21, 2021
- “Good Time to Join the Dots, Cross the T’s,” The Economic Times, agosto 25, 2017, Article