Karan Singh is the managing partner of Bain & Company's India offices. He is a leader in Bain's Healthcare practice.
He was one of the founding partners who helped establish Bain's India business in 2006 and has more than 20 years of management consulting experience across Asia, Europe and the United States.
Karan was most recently the leader of Bain's Healthcare practice in Asia Pacific, leading projects across healthcare delivery, medical devices and pharmaceuticals. His expertise includes transformation, turnaround and growth strategy, mergers and acquisitions, performance management and change management. He also has experience in supporting clients in the consumer products, financial services, industrial goods and services and private equity sectors.
He has advised and been a knowledge partner to NATHEALTH - Healthcare Federation of India and works with the Kailash Satyarthi Children's Foundation. He has also been a member of committees of leading business chambers such as CII.
Karan earned an MBA from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.
- “Good Time to Join the Dots, Cross the T’s,” The Economic Times, 2017年8月25日, 記事
- “Winning Companies Invest in Healthy Life Years,” 論説, 2016年7月26日
- “Tension with govt to ease as RBI cuts rates,” The Times of India, 2015年9月30日, 金融サービス
- “Bain to open new office in Bengaluru,” Mint, 2015年9月7日
- “Karan Singh named MD in Bain India rejig,” The Times of India, 2015年7月24日