She has more than 10 years of industry and consulting experience.
Monisha has extensive private equity due diligence experience. Her focus is in retail and consumer products sectors including apparel, beauty and personal care, with expertise across channels. In addition to due diligence, she has worked closely with corporate clients on growth strategy, omnichannel transformations and leveraging consumer insights
Prior to Bain, Monisha worked in advertising at Ogilvy & Mather with a focus on digital strategy and analytics.
She earned an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management and a BA in Economics and History from Northwestern University.
- “Coping With The Amazon Factor In Private Equity,” Forbes.com, abril 2018, Article
- “Coping with the Amazon Factor in Due Diligence,” Brief, marzo 2018
- “How retailers are using 'bots' to win over your wallet: Bain & Co. retail consultant,” CNBC, diciembre 2017, Retail
- “Amazon expected to gobble up 50% of growth in retail sales,” CNBC, noviembre 2017, Retail
- “Kang’s Take: Awaiting the Next Crop of Denim Investments,” WSJ Pro, octubre 2017, Retail