She has more than 10 years of industry and consulting experience.
Monisha has extensive private equity due diligence experience. Her focus is in retail and consumer products sectors including apparel, beauty and personal care, with expertise across channels. In addition to due diligence, she has worked closely with corporate clients on growth strategy, omnichannel transformations and leveraging consumer insights
Prior to Bain, Monisha worked in advertising at Ogilvy & Mather with a focus on digital strategy and analytics.
She earned an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management and a BA in Economics and History from Northwestern University.
- “How Fashion and Luxury Brands Must Retool for the New World,” Webinar, julio 22, 2020
- “Achieving B2C Marketing Excellence through the Crisis: Implications for PE Investors and Portfolio Companies,” Webinar, mayo 14, 2020
- “Target, Walmart and other major retailers are a threat to Amazon this Cyber Monday,” CNBC, diciembre 02, 2019, Retail
- “Coping With The Amazon Factor In Private Equity,” Forbes.com, abril 12, 2018, Article
- “Coping with the Amazon Factor in Due Diligence,” Brief, marzo 19, 2018