She has more than 10 years of industry and consulting experience.
Monisha has extensive private equity due diligence experience. Her focus is in retail and consumer products sectors including apparel, beauty and personal care, with expertise across channels. In addition to due diligence, she has worked closely with corporate clients on growth strategy, omnichannel transformations and leveraging consumer insights
Prior to Bain, Monisha worked in advertising at Ogilvy & Mather with a focus on digital strategy and analytics.
She earned an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management and a BA in Economics and History from Northwestern University.
- “Achieving B2C Marketing Excellence through the Crisis: Implications for PE Investors and Portfolio Companies,” Webinar, maggio 2020
- “Target, Walmart and other major retailers are a threat to Amazon this Cyber Monday,” CNBC, dicembre 2019, Retail
- “Coping With The Amazon Factor In Private Equity,” Forbes.com, aprile 2018, Article
- “Coping with the Amazon Factor in Due Diligence,” Brief, marzo 2018
- “Monisha De La Rocha: How Retailers Can Respond to Amazon's Banking Incursion,” Video, marzo 2018