Aadarsh Baijal is the leader of our Southeast Asia Digital Practice, based in Singapore. He is also an expert in our Strategy practice, with deep experience in the financial services, technology, and agribusiness verticals.
Since joining us in 2010, Aadarsh has advised clients on a wide range of topics, including strategy, digital, performance improvement, organization, and customer strategy & marketing.
His core capabilities include digital transformation and Agile delivery, as well as corporate and business unit (BU) strategy, strategy in uncertainty, and strategy-led transformation.
Prior to joining us, Aadarsh held various positions within another top consulting firm.
He holds an MBA from INSEAD, as well as a master's degree from the Indian Institute of Technology.
- “e-Conomy SEA 2021,” Report, noviembre 10, 2021
- “e-Conomy SEA 2020,” Report, noviembre 10, 2020
- “The Opportunity in Southeast Asia's Digital Financial Services,” Video, enero 30, 2020
- “The Keys to Success in Southeast Asia's Digital Financial Services,” Video, enero 30, 2020
- “Fulfilling Southeast Asia’s Digital Financial Services Promise,” Brief, octubre 30, 2019