Bhanu has more than 20 years of consulting experience globally with over 10 years focused on emerging markets.
He has worked on growth strategy and operational improvement projects in financial services, retail, consumer products and technology and telecommunications, both on the customer and the provider side.
His recent experience includes designing go-to-market, M&A, performance improvement and outsourcing strategies. He has also worked in the firm's Private Equity Group, assisting clients with due diligence and portfolio company strategies in a variety of industries.
Prior to joining Bain in 1993, Bhanu worked at Hewlett Packard, HR Strategies and DCM Toyota.
Bhanu earned an MBA from the University of Michigan with highest distinction. He also has a Masters in Operations Research & Statistics from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, NY. He has a B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- “Outsourcing Aims Higher on Cost, Performance and Innovation,” Brief, octubre 01, 2018
- “Global In-house Centers in India,” Report, abril 20, 2017
- “How to Get Over Your Anxiety About the Cloud,” Mint, julio 09, 2015, Article
- “Improving IT Services with a Factory Mindset,” Brief, julio 08, 2015
- “Companies adopting Big Data analytics to deal with challenges,” The Economic Times, noviembre 20, 2013, Article