Bhanu Singh is a partner and leader in our Technology and Enterprise Technology practices, based in New Delhi. He also leads our global Capability Sourcing practice and is on the Global Compensation and Promotion Committees.
Bhanu has more than 20 years of global consulting experience, with more than 10 years focused on emerging markets. He has worked on growth strategy and operational improvement projects across financial services, retail, consumer products, technology and telecommunications. His work spans the customer, investor (Private Equity) and provider sides. His recent experience focuses on designing go-to-market, M&A, performance improvement and outsourcing strategies.
He has also worked in our Private Equity Group, assisting clients with due diligence and portfolio company strategies across a variety of industries.
Prior to joining the firm in 1993, Bhanu worked for Hewlett Packard, HR Strategies and DCM Toyota.
He earned an MBA with highest distinction from the University of Michigan. He also has a master's degree in operations research and statistics from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, NY, and a B. Tech in mechanical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- “Outsourcing Aims Higher on Cost, Performance and Innovation,” Brief, 1. Oktober 2018
- “Global In-house Centers in India,” Report, 20. April 2017
- “How to Get Over Your Anxiety About the Cloud,” Mint, 9. Juli 2015, Artikel
- “Improving IT Services with a Factory Mindset,” Brief, 8. Juli 2015
- “Companies adopting Big Data analytics to deal with challenges,” The Economic Times, 20. November 2013, Artikel