Mark has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
He advises clients across a range of industries, including utilities and alternative energy, private equity, consumer products and financial services.
Prior to joining Bain in 2004, Mark was an analyst with ABN Amro in San Francisco, where he worked in the Technology Investment Banking Group on a variety of transactions. Mark has also been a partner in a food service start-up venture, leading the company's franchising efforts.
Mark holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business where he focused on finance and economics. Mark is also a graduate of New York University, where he earned dual degrees in economics and philosophy.
- “Optimize, Don’t ‘Lift and Shift,’ When Migrating to the Cloud,” Article, noviembre 01, 2019
- “How China’s Cloud Market Differs from Others,” Article, agosto 16, 2019
- “The Secret to More Cloud Adoption in Europe? More Supply,” Article, julio 02, 2019
- “Public vs. Private Cloud? The Market Says Hybrid,” Article, abril 09, 2019
- “Revisiting the Five Faces of the Cloud,” Article, marzo 12, 2019