- Global Cloud Computing leader
Mark is our global cloud computing leader in our Technology practice. Since 2011, he has led our Cloud research developed a longitudinal perspective on workload migration, segmentation, profit pool evolution and other topics that are critical to technology companies' strategies.
He has also done extensive work in commercial excellence and offering management across the technology sphere. He has led engagements on these topics across software providers, IT services companies, the technology channel and hardware businesses.
In our Private Equity practice, Mark has led both commercial and operational diligence on more than 100 technology assets, spanning software, hardware and services.
Prior to joining the firm in 2004, Mark was an analyst in the Technology Investment Banking Group of ABN Amro in San Francisco. He has also worked as a partner in a food service startup venture, leading the company's franchising efforts.
Mark holds an MBA in Finance and Economics from the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business. He is also a graduate of New York University, from which he earned dual degrees in economics and philosophy.
- “Optimize, Don’t ‘Lift and Shift,’ When Migrating to the Cloud,” Article, noviembre 2019
- “How China’s Cloud Market Differs from Others,” Article, agosto 2019
- “The Secret to More Cloud Adoption in Europe? More Supply,” Article, julio 2019
- “Public vs. Private Cloud? The Market Says Hybrid,” Article, abril 2019
- “Revisiting the Five Faces of the Cloud,” Article, marzo 2019