Pam Yee is a partner based in Bain & Company's Washington, D.C. office. She is a leader in the firm's Performance Improvement practice. While she works across industries, she is a core member of the firm’s Financial Services and Retail practices.
Pam has nearly 20 years of industry and consulting experience. She has also worked in the firm's San Francisco, Hong Kong and Atlanta offices.
Pam spends most of her time with clients leading major cost and strategic transformations. She works with clients to not only develop strategy, but also align and optimize organizations and operations to their strategic vision, as well as drive change across such organizations. Her specific areas of expertise include corporate support optimization and automation, rapid cost reduction, organization and operating model transformation and Results Delivery®.
Within Bain's DC office, Pam also leads Womxn at Bain and Bain Social Impact, the umbrella under which Bain gives back to the community in terms of volunteerism, charity work and pro bono consulting projects.
Outside of Bain, Pam has worked in corporate strategy at Capital One and as the head of marketing and business development for an early-stage entrepreneurial venture.
Pam earned an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BS in business administration from the University of California at Berkeley.
- “Banks’ Missing Data Champion: The CFO,” Brief, diciembre 13, 2021
- “The Last Straw for US Higher Education—and a Moment for Reinvention,” Brief, febrero 17, 2021
- “Fast and Easy G&A Cuts Won’t Cut It in the Next Downturn,” CFO.com, septiembre 30, 2019, Article
- “Fast and Easy G&A Cuts Won’t Cut It in the Next Recession,” Snap Chart, junio 14, 2019
- “Think Cutting G&A Costs in the Next Recession Will Be Easy? Think Again,” Brief, mayo 23, 2019