Pam Yee is a partner based in Bain & Company's Washington, D.C. office. She is a leader in the firm's Performance Improvement practice and the Head of the Higher Education practice in the Americas. While she works across industries, she is a core member of the firm’s Financial Services, Retail and Education practices.
Pam has over 20 years of industry and consulting experience. She has also worked in the firm's San Francisco, Hong Kong and Atlanta offices.
Pam works with clients leading major cost and strategic transformations, not only developing strategy, but also aligning and optimizing organizations and back-office operations to the strategic vision and driving change management. Her specific areas of expertise include corporate support function optimization and automation, rapid cost reduction, organization and operating model transformation and Results Delivery®.
In North America, Pam is the leader of Womxn at Bain. She is also active in the firm’s Social Impact practice, with a focus on education and diversity, equity and inclusion.
Outside of Bain, Pam sits on the Board of KIPP DC, the largest charter management organization in DC. She also previously worked in corporate strategy at Capital One and as the head of marketing and business development for an early-stage entrepreneurial venture.
Pam earned an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BS in business administration from the University of California at Berkeley.
- “Greater Inclusion Can Help Asian Americans Crack the Bamboo Ceiling,” Brief, 4. Mai 2022
- “How the SEC’s New Climate Disclosure Rules Could Help Sharpen Climate Strategy,” Brief, 21. März 2022
- “Banks’ Missing Data Champion: The CFO,” Brief, 13. Dezember 2021
- “The Last Straw for US Higher Education—and a Moment for Reinvention,” Brief, 17. Februar 2021
- “Fast and Easy G&A Cuts Won’t Cut It in the Next Downturn,” CFO.com, 30. September 2019, Artikel