David Zehner leads our Consumer Products practice for Asia-Pacific. He is also a leader in our Strategy and Advanced Manufacturing & Services practices.
David has almost 20 years of consulting experience in both Australia and the U.S. and across a wide range of industries, including consumer products, retail, financial services, telecommunications and airlines.
Since joining Bain in 1996, David has helped leading food, beverage and retail companies prosper in increasingly challenging times. He specialises in strategy, digital transformation, customer strategy & marketing, performance improvement, merger integration and organisation.
Outside of Bain, David serves as chairman of the Australian Brandenburg Orchestra.
David holds an MBA from Columbia Business School and a Master of International Affairs degree from Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs. He also graduated with Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws degrees from the University of NSW.
- “What Brands Can Learn from Australia about the Post-Covid Consumer,” Infographic, marzo 19, 2021
- “Lessons from Australia for Consumer Products Companies on the Postpandemic Consumer,” Webinar, marzo 15, 2021
- “Bank war teams set for royal commission,” Financial Review, diciembre 05, 2017, Banking
- “Strategic Planning That Produces Real Strategy,” Brief, febrero 10, 2016
- “Creating a positive cycle: Critical steps to achieving gender parity in Australia,” Report, febrero 06, 2013