Sandeep has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, advising clients across industries including consumer products and industrial goods and services. He has extensive experience in internal and adjacency growth strategies, customer merchandising, pricing, performance improvement and corporate turnarounds.
Sandeep is also an active member of the firm's Private Equity practice, executing due diligence on potential acquisitions and conducting sector screens.
While at Bain, Sandeep has been a guest lecturer on pricing strategy at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business. He has worked for extended periods in Bain's San Francisco and Southeast Asia offices and is currently a leader of Bain Atlanta’s associate consultant recruiting program.
Sandeep graduated summa cum laude from Emory University with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and a BA in Economics. He received his MBA from the Wharton School of Business in 2007, where he graduated as a Palmer Scholar and Joseph Wharton Scholar. While at Wharton, Sandeep worked in the Investment Banking Division of Goldman Sachs in New York City.
- “One-Time Offer! Grocers Have a Unique Opportunity to Reset Promotions,” Brief, julio 01, 2020
- “Audax-Backed Wheel Pros Explores a Sale,” WSJ Pro, noviembre 03, 2017, Automotive & Mobility
- “Sandeep Heda: How Retailers Can Improve Shoppers' Price Perception,” Video, julio 05, 2017
- “Viewpoint: You Cut Prices, Did Shoppers Notice?,” Supermarket News, marzo 08, 2017, Article
- “How Grocers Can Improve Shoppers' Price Perception,” Brief, febrero 15, 2017