Chris Bierly is a partner and director in the Boston office of Bain & Company. He has more than 30 years of management consulting experience, advising leaders across the private, public and non-profit sectors on their most complex management challenges.
Chris has worked with clients across a number of industries, including education, media, restaurants, consumer products and retail. He leads Bain's Global K-12 Education, Music and Restaurant practices.
Chris has a broad background in strategy development and performance improvement, and has particularly extensive experience working with private equity firms and their portfolio companies.
Chris is a board member of TNTP and The White Heron Theater Company, serves on the University of Virginia Arts Council and is a senior advisor to Endeavor.
Chris earned an MBA from Harvard Business School and a bachelor of science in commerce from the University of Virginia.
- “Talent makers, not talent takers: How employers and educators must reimagine their investment in talent,” Press release, 25.01.2022
- “Taking Flight: How to Maximize the Potential of Career-Connected Learning,” Report, 25.01.2022
- “Renewed Appetite: A Strategic Menu for Restaurant Recovery,” Infographic, 11.05.2021
- “Investing with Impact: Today’s ESG Mandate in Private Equity,” Report, 24.02.2020
- “Making the Leap,” Report, 31.01.2019