Chris Bierly is a partner and director in the Boston office of Bain & Company. He has more than 30 years of management consulting experience, advising leaders across the private, public and non-profit sectors on their most complex management challenges.
Chris has worked with clients across a number of industries, including education, media, restaurants, consumer products and retail. He leads Bain's Global K-12 Education, Music and Restaurant practices.
Chris has a broad background in strategy development and performance improvement, and has particularly extensive experience working with private equity firms and their portfolio companies.
Chris is a board member of TNTP and The White Heron Theater Company, serves on the University of Virginia Arts Council and is a senior advisor to Endeavor.
Chris earned an MBA from Harvard Business School and a bachelor of science in commerce from the University of Virginia.
- “Renewed Appetite: A Strategic Menu for Restaurant Recovery,” インフォグラフィック, 2021年5月11日
- “Investing with Impact: Today’s ESG Mandate in Private Equity,” レポート, 2020年2月24日
- “Making the Leap,” レポート, 2019年1月31日
- “Kang’s Take: Will PE Feast on Fading Euphoria With Fast-Casual Dining?,” WSJ Pro, 2017年12月27日, プライベートエクイティ
- “School districts need to be more strategic about school leadership roles,” Education Week, 2016年1月14日, 初等教育、中等教育