With more than a decade of experience in consulting, Dima has worked on a series of pivotal transactions in healthcare. He has supported a number of fast-growing healthcare companies seeking to accelerate their growth trajectories.
Dima’s focus on healthcare-related transactions has seen him deeply involved in areas including buy-side due diligence, post-acquisition (including integration) and sell-side support. He has experience in working with a broad range of investors (PE, corporate, SWFs, family offices, pension funds, etc.), across multiple regions (Europe, the US, the Middle East, Israel, Eastern Europe, China and Japan).
Dima has served numerous fast-growing pharma and med-tech companies across the globe. Beyond M&A, corporate finance and strategy, his expertise covers product strategies (including early asset optimisation and trial design), commercial excellence, market access, change management and organisation design.
Prior to joining Bain, Dima was a partner at another management consultancy. He earned a MBA from the University of Cambridge and a BA in political science and international relations from the Open University of Israel.
- “Welcome Letter: Fertile Conditions for Healthcare Private Equity Investment,” Report, 17.03.2021
- “Healthcare Private Equity Market 2020: The Year in Review,” Report, 17.03.2021
- “The Covid-19 Paradox: Widespread Repercussions for Demand, but New Healthcare Investment Opportunities as Well,” Report, 17.03.2021
- “Healthcare Private Equity in Europe: Steady Dealmaking despite Many Deferrals,” Report, 16.03.2021
- “Healthcare Providers: New Roll-Up Candidates and a New Look for Risk-Bearing Providers,” Report, 16.03.2021