With more than a decade of experience in consulting, Dima has worked on a series of pivotal transactions in healthcare. He has supported a number of fast-growing healthcare companies seeking to accelerate their growth trajectories.
Dima’s focus on healthcare-related transactions has seen him deeply involved in areas including buy-side due diligence, post-acquisition (including integration) and sell-side support. He has experience in working with a broad range of investors (PE, corporate, SWFs, family offices, pension funds, etc.), across multiple regions (Europe, the US, the Middle East, Israel, Eastern Europe, China and Japan).
Dima has served numerous fast-growing pharma and med-tech companies across the globe. Beyond M&A, corporate finance and strategy, his expertise covers product strategies (including early asset optimisation and trial design), commercial excellence, market access, change management and organisation design.
Prior to joining Bain, Dima was a partner at another management consultancy. He earned a MBA from the University of Cambridge and a BA in political science and international relations from the Open University of Israel.
- “Welcome Letter: Sizing Up the Great Adaptation,” Report, marzo 2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity Market 2021: The Year in Review ,” Report, marzo 2022
- “Covid-19 Fallout: Investing to Handle Pandemics Present and Future,” Report, marzo 2022
- “Now Playing: The Return of the Healthcare Megadeal,” Report, marzo 2022
- “Growth Equity Blossoms in Emerging Tech-Related Healthcare Firms ,” Report, marzo 2022