He has more than 15 years of management consulting experience, advising clients on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
Giovanni works with clients across a range of industries, including consumer goods, retail and private equity. He holds deep expertise in strategy, sales effectiveness, pricing strategy, strategic revenue management, portfolio strategy and simplification and supply chain management.
Giovanni has led the development of Bain's perspective on Perfect Sales Execution, which is a transformational program to help leading consumer goods companies grow their brands and categories by winning at the point of purchase.
He has applied his consulting expertise throughout Europe, with extensive experience in Italy, Russia, Poland and Turkey.
Prior to joining Bain in 1998, Giovanni worked at Procter & Gamble in the Finance and Accounting department, first as Cost Accounting Analyst and then as Financial Analysis Manager.
Giovanni graduated with honors in economic and banking sciences from the University of Siena and has a MBA from SDOA School of Management in Italy.
- “Transforming Sales Execution with Data and Analytics,” Video, 23.04.2019
- “Giovanni Arnese: Perfecting Sales Execution in Modern Trade,” Video, 24.06.2015
- “From shelf to checkout: How brands can stand out at stores,” Forbes.com, 10.07.2014 , Article
- “The New Mission for Brands: Winning Shoppers in the Store,” Brief, 25.06.2014
- “Sales execution for consumer goods,” Video, 10.10.2011