Jenny Davis-Peccoud is a partner in Bain & Company's Amsterdam office.
In her 27 years at Bain, Jenny has advised clients across a wide range of industries, as well as government entities and NGOs, on topics such as growth strategy, organizational effectiveness, merger integration, business transformation, digital acceleration, pricing, supply chain and leadership team development.
A US and British citizen, Jenny has led projects in varied business cultures across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
In the sustainability sphere, Jenny advises companies on how to tackle social and environmental challenges and opportunities as strategic issues at the heart of their core businesses. Beyond her broad expertise in this area, she has a particular focus on the food value chain, from agriculture to consumer products to retail, as well as the systems solutions needed to drive impactful and lasting change. She directs Bain's research in this field, focusing on topics such as the change management challenge of sustainability programs and the role of sustainability in employee engagement. Her work in this area has been published in The Wall Street Journal, The Huffington Post, HBR.org and the Stanford Social Innovation Review.
Jenny has also helped many clients from diverse sectors with organizational challenges ranging from operating model design, role of the center, culture transformation, decision effectiveness and change management. She writes and speaks extensively on organization, with her articles appearing in Harvard Business Review and Forbes.com, among others.
She is noted as a major contributor to Bain's book Decide & Deliver: Five Steps to Breakthrough Performance in Your Organization.
Jenny received her BSLA in French from Georgetown University and her MBA, with distinction, from Harvard Business School.
- “Four Food Myths That We Need to Tackle for a Healthier Planet,” World Economic Forum, 23.09.2019 , Article
- “Are You Getting Value from Your Center?,” Brief, 07.08.2019
- “Episode 136: The downside of data-driven planning, New York takes a stand on ride-sharing,” GreenBiz 350 Podcast, 17.08.2018 , Общественный и государственный сектор
- “Transforming Business for a Sustainable Economy,” Brief, 01.08.2018
- “Teaming with Suppliers for Sustainable Food,” SSIR, 08.05.2018 , Article