Jenny Davis-Peccoud joined Bain & Company in 1992 and is a partner in the firm's Amsterdam office. In addition to her client work, Jenny heads Bain's Organization practice in Europe, Middle East and Africa, as well as Bain's Global Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility practice.
In her organizational role, Jenny helps companies in multiple sectors with organization design, culture transformation, decision effectiveness and change leadership. Jenny also develops and commercializes Bain's organizational capabilities. Jenny has published extensively on organization, with her articles appearing in Harvard Business Review and Forbes.com, among others. She is noted as a major contributor to Bain's book Decide & Deliver: Five Steps to Breakthrough Performance in Your Organization.
In the field of sustainability, Jenny advises companies on how to tackle social and environmental issues at the heart of their core businesses. She also directs Bain's research program into topics such as the change management challenge of sustainability programs and the role of sustainability in employee engagement. Her work in this area has been published in the Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, HBR.org and Stanford Social Innovation Review.
Jenny received her BS in French from Georgetown University and her MBA from Harvard Business School.
- “Episode 136: The downside of data-driven planning, New York takes a stand on ride-sharing,” GreenBiz 350 Podcast, August 2018, Social & Public Sector
- “Transforming Business for a Sustainable Economy,” Brief, August 2018
- “Teaming with Suppliers for Sustainable Food,” SSIR, May 2018, Article
- “Working with Suppliers for Sustainable Food Supply Chains,” Brief, March 2018
- “Organizing for a Digital World,” Brief, February 2018