Kalyan Jonnalagadda is a partner in Bain & Company's New York office. He is a leader in Bain's Healthcare practice and has more than 15 years of consulting experience.
Kalyan's expertise covers a wide range of capabilities and sectors within healthcare. He focuses primarily on helping payer, provider and medtech executives address their most challenging strategic and operational issues. He holds deep expertise in helping companies deploy Agile methodologies to improve innovation at scale, achieving commercial excellence and driving effective business strategies. He is also a deep expert in healthcare technology and services, as well as digital health.
Kalyan also spends a portion of his time with private equity clients, assisting in due diligence on healthcare assets and post-acquisition value creation plans.
Prior to joining Bain in 2006, Kalyan worked in another global consulting firm's Singapore office and led multiple technology design and implementation projects for government clients.
He earned his MBA from Cornell University, where he was awarded the Fried Fellowship. He also holds a BE degree in electrical and electronics engineering, with first-class honors, from Nanyang Technological University.
- “Growth Equity Blossoms in Emerging Tech-Related Healthcare Firms ,” Report, 15.03.2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Macro Trends Broaden Investment Opportunities ,” Report, 15.03.2022
- “Payers: A Shift from Insurance to Services,” Report, 15.03.2022
- “Healthcare IT: Faster, Smarter, Tuned to Value ,” Report, 15.03.2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Bring On the Gem Assets,” Report, 17.03.2021