Leah Johns is the practice senior manager of our EMEA Consumer Products practice, based in Lisbon.
A consumer products and strategy expert, Leah advises clients across and leads discussions on consumer trends, disruption, new business models, sustainability and digital. She leads our point of view research on the future of consumer products, as well as our Radar 360 Strategy efforts for our consumer products practice.
Leah has advised some of the best-known consumer products companies in the world, especially those in the food & beverage sphere, across growth and channel strategy, mergers & acquisitions (M&A) and operating model.
She has also co-authored various Bain studies on disruption in consumer products and the future of the sector.
Prior to joining the firm, Leah founded and led two startups and worked as a change management consultant for another top firm. Her career has holistically spanned Europe, the US and the Middle East.
Leah holds an MBA from Columbia Business School and a B.A. in Psychology and Communication from the University of Pennsylvania.
- “Are Healthy Intentions Leading to Healthier Habits?,” Infographic, 12.08.2021
- “Widening Divide: How the Pandemic Exacerbated Inequality,” Infographic, 29.06.2021
- “Helping Consumers Make Healthier Choices,” Report, 16.06.2021
- “Has Consumer Behavior Changed Forever?,” Infographic, 11.06.2021
- “How the Pandemic Is Changing Consumers,” Infographic, 03.12.2020