Magnus Burling is a partner based in Bain & Company's Stockholm office. He leads Bain's Nordic Advanced Manufacturing & Services practice and is a member of the firm’s Telecommunications and Automotive practices.
Magnus has more than 15 years of consulting experience with Bain. Throughout his tenure at the firm, he has honed a wide range of expertise, from leading large-scale operational and commercial turnaround programs to post-merger integration and digital strategies.
He holds an MSc from Lund Institute of Technology and a BSc from Lund School of Economics. He took part in the MBA exchange program at the University of California, San Diego.
- “Becoming a winner in the downturn,” Dagens Industri, 06.05.2019
- “Digital or Dealership? Europe’s Truck Buyers Use Both Channels,” Snap Chart, 27.11.2018
- “Europe’s Truck Buyers Want EVs and Hybrids,” Snap Chart, 20.11.2018
- “Total Cost of Ownership Is Most Important to Europe’s Truck Buyers,” Snap Chart, 14.11.2018
- “How Europe’s Truck Makers Can Break Out of the Pack,” Brief, 12.09.2018