- Global Strategic Sourcing solution leader
- Automotive, mobility and metals sector expert
- 12+ years of firm experience
He serves industries across industries, focusing on industrial products, automotive, technology and logistics. His recent work has included growth strategy development, M&A and Divestitures, and performance improvement, emphasizing supply chain management and cost reduction.
Raymond has also led a number of projects on network optimization, procurement performance improvement, inventory reduction and process redesign.
His client portfolio additionally spans various APAC industrial and hi-tech sectors.
He holds a Master's in Engineering Management from Stanford University.
- “Cracking the Code on Automotive Omnichannel Sales,” Brief, 25.10.2021
- “Car Subscription Services 2.0: How to Win the Race ,” Brief, 09.04.2021
- “New players are piling into the world’s largest electric vehicle market—no auto experience required,” Fortune, 09.04.2021 , Автомобильная промышленность
- “Shock-Proof: How to Forge Resilient Supply Chains ,” Brief, 18.11.2020
- “Электрические и автономные транспортные средства: будущее наступило,” Brief, 29.10.2020