Raymond Tsang is a partner based in Bain & Company's Shanghai office. He is the co-leader of the firm's Asia-Pacific Performance Improvement practice and a leader in the Advanced Manufacturing & Services and Energy & Natural Resources practices. He is also an expert in Bain's Automotive and Supply Chain Management practices.
He has served clients in a wide range of industries with a focus on industrial products, automotive, technology and logistics industries. His work includes growth strategy development, M&A and performance improvement work such as supply chain management and cost reduction.
Raymond has extensive experience in supply chain management and cost reduction, and has led a number of projects including network optimization, procurement performance improvement, inventory reduction and process redesign. He is also involved in the industrial and hi-tech sectors in the Asia-Pacific region.
He earned a master’s degree in engineering management from Stanford University.
- “Shock-Proof: How to Forge Resilient Supply Chains,” Brief, 18. November 2020
- “Electric and Autonomous Vehicles: The Future Is Now ,” Brief, 29. Oktober 2020
- “E-Mobilität und autonomes Fahren: Entscheidend ist der Tipping Point,” Brief, 1. Juli 2020
- “Forecasting Covid-19’s Effect on the Auto Industry,” Infografik, 17. April 2020
- “The Coronavirus Demand Challenge Awaiting China’s Auto Industry,” Brief, 13. März 2020