- Global Strategic Sourcing solution leader
- Automotive, mobility and metals sector expert
- 12+ years of firm experience
He serves industries across industries, focusing on industrial products, automotive, technology and logistics. His recent work has included growth strategy development, M&A and Divestitures, and performance improvement, emphasizing supply chain management and cost reduction.
Raymond has also led a number of projects on network optimization, procurement performance improvement, inventory reduction and process redesign.
His client portfolio additionally spans various APAC industrial and hi-tech sectors.
He holds a Master's in Engineering Management from Stanford University.
- “Cracking the Code on Automotive Omnichannel Sales,” Brief, 25. Oktober 2021
- “Flexibilität und niedrige Preise stehen bei Autoabos hoch im Kurs,” Snap Chart, 15. Juni 2021
- “Autoabonnements 2.0: So gewinnen Anbieter jetzt das Rennen ,” Brief, 15. Juni 2021
- “Shock-Proof: How to Forge Resilient Supply Chains,” Brief, 18. November 2020
- “Electric and Autonomous Vehicles: The Future Is Now ,” Brief, 29. Oktober 2020